Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My current obsession

Hey people.

A lot have happen in the holidays and therefore, I'm sorta mass blogging. In Yu Li's words.

So everyone who knows me well enough knows that I love all things fashion.

Shoes, bags, accessories, dresses. You name it, I want it or already have it. :D

I always have something for shoes, specifically, heels. There is something about it that is so irresistible.



Don't you just agree?:)

And this year, I have this sudden love for dresses. I want more and more. And I don't look like I'm gonna stop liking it anytime soon. :)



I wouldn't mind owning so many. :D

Recently, I have this thing for jackets.
Yes, jackets.
I bought one right before HK and it just continued. I started buying again and again and again.
From that day that started my obsession, I've currently bought, 4. :D
And I'm not planning to stop either.



Gorgeous, no?

Ah, fashion. You gotta owe it to the designers for doing such a great favor for all girls and guys out there.

Till the next post.

No comments: