Sunday, January 31, 2010

Miss Independent, We are finally free tonight

Hello.

It's been awhile since I've updated this thing till I doubt anyone would read this.
But I'll write something anyway.

I do not know what to write.

Let's see.

January. What have I done.

1st January.
Had a great Japanese lunch at One World.
Finally bought my TopShop dress. :)

4th January.
School.

7th January.



Went Ne-Yo with Karthiik.
Thanks Karthiik! :)
Ne-Yo was so sexy.

10th January.



Decimal won 2nd place at The Library's Got Talent Or Not Contest.
Congratulations.

16th January.



Sushi King.

Post Camp Party.



Men in Tutus at KL pac.
Ditch CK and Johan for this and therefore, owe them one. Haha.

17th January.

Missed Kimberly's farewell party for Grandfather's birthday.
Sorry Kim!

22nd January.
Father's birthday. He was not around. :(

23rd January.



Omar's Debate Workshop.

Probationer Seminar at Sri Aman.

24th January.
Celebrated Dad's belated birthday. :)

29th January.



Boys like Girls.
I decided to go on that day itself. Talk bout spontaneous.
Went with Carmen, JesCee, Rachel, Chelsea, David, CK, Johan, RD. (His full name is too long)
Boys like girls were fine. Just fine.
But the the people I was with was fun. :)

31st January.

Wanted to endure 5 hours of Undang talk but it was closed.
How potong steam.


So yea. I think that is about it.
I hope I didn't miss out anything.

You've read Rachel.

No comments: