Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All I want for Christmas

Hey people!

Okay, so we all know that Christmas is a month away and the whole Christmas mood is slowly building inside me.

Not that I am complaining at all.

I love the whole Christmas atmosphere. It just feels so happy, like being in Disneyland. You just cannot be sad. It's wrong.

Of course the main purpose of Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. And I love attending all the Chritsmas presentations. It's just so nice. :D

But this post is more to the materialistic side.

I admit that I am a materialistic person. Not that I need everything branded. (I love Bangsar shopping and recently am venturing into online shopping)but more of the fact that I love owning things. I love owning things that look so good and gives you the desire to want it when you see it.

And with the right timing, right price and perhaps right country, I will hopefully, get what I want.

So there are many things I want. A lot of things actually. But of all the things I want, there are 2 which stands out. Not because it is extra pretty, but because it is extra expensive.

So the first thing would be:



Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses

Gorgeous, no?

Ray Ban, after all, has been voted as the brand which creates the best aviator.
And who can deny that?
But to me, I think the best would be the gold frame one.
Sooo pretty. :)

Oh, if you actually bother to notice, every celebrity that wears aviators, and I mean every, wears Ray Ban specifically. Not any other brand, but Ray Ban.

But, I guess other brands can do as well. I guess.
But but. Ray Ban's one is nicer! And sadly, way more expensive.
Even Emporio Armani isn't as expensive. :(
But Emporio's is also gorgeous.
My neighbour has one.
So pretty.

Next on my list is :



iTouch

I heard there's a 3rd generation one now.
And it costs, well, around 800, plus?
I have no idea.
But what actually stirred me into wanting one is mainly cause I have the oldest ipod in the family.

I have a 2nd gen ipod nano.
Not that it doesn't serve me well, but even my younger sister has a newer one than mine.
And I also wouldn't mind a nano, but the fact that the 5th gen nano isn't nice really isn't helping me.
I wouldn't want a shuffle nor a video.
So a touch is the only answer. :D

These 2 presents may be a little out of reach but a girl can dream right?
And like I said, with the right timing, right price and right country, it will be mine. Eventually.
Unless I suddenly lose interest in it then that's different.

Okay. The more realistic things I want for Christmas would be:



This specific sequin lace dress from Topshop.
Yes, another dress, yes, again from Topshop.
Well, I love dresses and Topshop. :)

I've gotta say that Topshop's lace line for this season is oh so gorgeous!

Also, when I go to Hong Kong, I wanna, wanna, wanna buy:



Specifically number 3 and white with the big horse and the number in dark blue.
This is because I like the shirt and Carmen told me it is cheaper there.
I don't know how much cheaper, but if it's reasonable enough, I'll get it. If it is not, then I'll let it pass.





Be it knee high or ankle, I want a pair.
I know knee high isn't exactly very versatile to wear in Malaysia, but you know, I can wear it when I visit other chilly countries. Or maybe in a few years time when I go overseas and study or screw Malaysian weather and wear it here. :D

I also want a tutu dress. It not necessary need to be from Hong Kong, but I want one.



I saw one in this boutique called Paperdoll or something like that. Soo pretty.
I want it.

So these are currently, the things I want for Christmas. Of course I know I wouldn't get them all by the end of this year but getting it next year would be fine as well. :D

Till the next post.

No comments: