Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I found it.

Hey people!

Sorry for being MIA for awhile.
A blog can only be updated if there is the motivation to, and of course if there is something to write about.

But anyhow, I'm here now. :)

So anyways, I went to school the other day, the day after Chelsea won ManU. :D

IN YOUR FACE MANCHESTER UNITED FANS!

I was and still am happy over Chelsea's victory. And just for further information, I'm not a huge Chelsea fan. I basically support anyone BUT Manchester United. :D

But what I want to talk about in this post is regarding this whole fan club I have not known existed right under my nose and that is the Arsenal fan club. :)

Not any other Arsenal fan club but 4s8 class Arsenal fan club.



Yes I support Arsenal and yes Arsenal's rankings are above ManU.:)

It turns out that there are many many Arsenal fans in my class. Like before I knew they were fans, I only know like 3 people who like Arsenal. Like seriously.

Sad isn't it? :(

But it's okay! Cause I have new found Arsenal fans now!

I now have more people to talk Arsenal about. Though I gotta admit I don't really know much bout them. Besides the fact they have awesome players like Fabregas and Asharvin. Now I don't even know did I spell their name right.

You know what, to be honest, I don't even watch football.
Not that I'm a hypocrite, But it's just cause it's such a long and tedious game.

Like amoeba trying to carry out, what's that? binary fission or something.
No kidding. It's exactly the same.
Think about it.



They both take a really really long time and gives you much false hope as well.

An amoeba takes a super long time twisting and turning, forming the cleavage furrow thing I think? Giving you hope thinking that okay, maybe it's gonna break. But no. It continues twisting and turning again and again that you just give up watching it.

I know this cause my biology teacher was showing us the whole process.
Needless to say, I gave up watching.

So it's exactly the same with football.
You watch them kicking and kicking and many times having misses. So they continue kicking and kicking again till they finally score a goal.

So at the end of the day, you stay up all the way till 3am, watching a minimum of 90 minutes of ball kicking, to see 3 or 4 goals?

Don't get me wrong. I know it's not easy playing football. I've tried before, I know.

But sorry. I guess I have no patience.
So my father and I result in watching the highlights. :D

So yea. I've came to the conclusion that:

Watching a football game is like watching an amoeba trying to break.


The idea of this picture is courtesy of Carmen.
No surprise there. :D

Till the next post.

No comments: