Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Of Cempaka, LRTs and something called Prata

Hey people!

I really really want to hate Maxis Broadband right now for disconnecting me all the time but then again I wonder is it my fault. :/

But anyways, I had real fun yesterday. Though tiring and my toes were real angry at me yesterday, it was all worth it.

Yesterday, CHS had a friendly debate match with Cempaka International, Cheras.

Due to limited transport, we all reached Cempaka one hour early. And because of that, the guard wouldn't let us in. I know he is doing a really really good job, but come on, 3 teenagers, what can we possibly do, bomb your school?



So we end up walking one whole kilometre( according to Sean's iPhone) to some Chinese hawker stall that serves food a tad bit more expensive than normal.

After chilling and resting my toes and of course eating, we walked back one whole km to their school which by the way, is located up on a hill, isolated. Sort of.



We debated 2 rounds and ended around 2 plus.
I'm proud to say that CHS won both rounds. :)
But of course the Cempaka debaters didn't do that bad either.

After that, we decided to head back to Sean's house. Since Cheras and Subang isn't too say very near each other, we took cabs and LRTs just to get back. On our way back, Ahmed tole us it is pointless trying to beat the rush hour and therefore decided to bring us to this place that serves awesome Indian food.

We all ordered something called Prata(I think it is spelled this way)



And it tasted good!

Ahmed also bought this round food ball thingy that in Aaron's word taste orgasmic.

I know, this is the first time I ever heard of this word.
The word apparently came from the word orgasm.
So basically, it means it is real awesomely satisfying. HAHA.

So after that orgasmic tea time, we all finally, after I don't know how long, reached Sean's house.

So in this post, I would like to thank:

Zhao Feng and the Cempaka debaters for the wonderful time. We should do it again sometime. :)

Sean and Aaron for accompanying me all the way and being real protective over me like a big brother. Even though I'm the older one.
Oh oh, and also for willingly paying for me. :)

Ahmed for introducing me to Prata. :)

And since I am thanking people now, I shall also thank Jason for giving me the chance to paintball on Sunday.

Thank you Karthiik for fetching us around on Saturday.

Thank you Eileen, Briyana, Gabriel, Jerica, Dimplejit and the girl who has the same bag as me but I can't remember your name, sorry.

Last but not least, Thank you God so much for blessing me with so many nice friends and for making me not wear 4 inch yesterday or else in Carmen's word, will be pain till can die. :D

Till the next post.

No comments: