Sunday, April 11, 2010

I've heard of Dr. Dre, but I've never knew how awesome he is.
Until recently.



I was at Melanie's house and I found her in her room at one corner listening to her iTouch.

But her earphones were not the iPod earphones provided with every iPod bought.
Hers was different.
Hers was the oh so famous,

Beats by Dr. Dre.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

I was wondering how awesome can it be till she allow me to see it for myself.
I put it over my ears and ohmygoodness it is semi noise cancelling.
It isn't 100% noise cancelling.
But I guess that's what you get for paying only 800 ringgit for it.

The price, sadly, is the killer here. :(

For 800 ringgit and you only get semi noise cancelling.
To get the apparently better one,
the 100% noise cancelling one,
the larger one,
the one used by celebrities,
you gotta pay 2k.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Why must Dr. Dre be so awesome and evil at the same time? :(



I told you celebrities use them!

Oh I want one.

And according to Johan Shah, they sell it in Malaysia now!

You've read Rachel.

4 comments:

Peter said...

If you want to be a real audiophile, you need a music device (with an analogue output), an external digital-analogue converter (DAC), an amplifier and of course the headphones/earphones.

And yes, each of those can cost thousands. (;

Carmen C said...

What on earth Peter! So technical, you think she understand ar =.=

Nicholas said...

Fully noise cancelling ear phones are not good! After you end up being another pod-estrian who didn't hear the car as she crossed the road.

rachel said...

Well, but but, it's so cool! :(