Sunday, November 01, 2009

Sugar, Spice and sadly not everything nice

Hey people!
So for the past 2 days many things happen.

I shall start with Friday.

So before I go on any further, Happy belated teenager/youth day!

Yes. There is such day. And that day was Friday.

So my class, being so bonded and all, throwed a food party!
We all bought food and bring it all to the bio lab to celebrate.
There were nuggets, chipsmore, oreos, candy and drinks!

And a special thanks to our form teacher for celebrating this auspicious event with us and letting us eat in bio lab. :D

Later after that, Peter brought us to Putra World Trade Centre to attend this criminalize war exhibition.


Picture courtesy of Wen Min as I couldn't find any picture regading the exhibition on the web.

Through this exhibition, you will really learn how cruel the world can be. How it seems like war is the only option when it's not.
Now with what's happening, you gotta pity Obama and his predicaments.
Everyone is pressuring him to do 2 different things and it's not easy to make a decision.

So I quote Carmen, Don't be President.

Moving on to Saturday.

I did aerobics!
It was quite fun actually.

I helped out at my church carnival.

I went to AAR!
No pictures cause I didn't bring my camera.

Tyson is by far the quirkiest performer ever.

He wore a native American hat during the concert.

He crawls on the floor the same way a guy would picture a girl doing in a room.
Yea, that way.

He licked the guitar strings.
No kidding. I saw him do it.

But he did entertain the crowd well. :)

So yea, 3 events in a day which include exercising in the morning, walking most of the time in the canival, and standing for a few hours during AAR.

This led me to having back ache and leg pain right now.

So yea. I had a wonderful week this week. :)

Till the next post.

No comments: