Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Overdue - Land of the rising sun


Hey people!

I have a lot of free time and I believe today my photos will upload fast(please God),
so I decided to update on my Japan trip.

Yes I know. Long overdue.
But still!

The first day we started of with the wonderful sakura flowers.
And baby, were they beautiful. :)







Day 2
Disneyland! :)







Day Parade


Electric lights parade


Of course, Cinderella's Castle!

Day 3
DisneySea


This ride is call the Tower of Terror.
It is the best ride in DisneySea.
Before I knew what this ride was, I told myself, I wouldn't mind living in a mansion like that.







Day 3
Yokohama





Day 4
Kanazawa


Fresh sashimi people!


Actual post card photo!
Except obviously without me sister and I



My computer is so lag. I can only update half way. =(

Till the next half.

No comments: