Sunday, April 04, 2010

Do you ever wish you are a kite?

So really.

Have anyone ever look up the sky, saw a few kites flying high, and thought, man I wish I'm a kite.

Today, I was walking to the playground near my house and I saw kites soaring in the air.

It then dawn on me, how awesome would it be if I were a kite.

I mean, think about it.

From an optimistic point of view,
You get to soar high in the sky.
Feel the wind in your face.
Feel the air surround you, upholding you, not letting you fall.
Feel the freedom there is up there.
Feeling all carefree.
No anger.
No sadness.
Just blank.
Nothing.
Freedom.



Sometimes really. Complications are caused upon ourselves.
Of course, influencing factors are the people around you, your environment.
But at the end of the day, you yourself caused these things to influence you in the first place.
You only have yourself to blame.

But then again, if we really just want to not care, do whatever we want, living in a world that consist of only the things you want, you can never go on in life.
You can never succeed in life.

In other words, the whole world runs of self pressure. Be it good or bad.

So the thing to master here is,
How much self induce pressure is good?
And how much is too much?

So at times when you feel like it's too much to handle,
besides praying,
think of yourself as a kite.
Soaring high up in the air.
Without an ounce of care in the world.

That, besides praying of course, is the closest we can get into feeling that calm, serene feeling in you.

Of course, there are other instant, man made and short term happiness available.
But I don't recommend it.
Not in excessive use anyway.





By the way, this isn't ciggs.

You've read Rachel.

No comments: