Tuesday, March 30, 2010

There are 4 types of whales people catch for certain reasons.

Hey people!

I, have no idea what to blog about.
Blogging is quite dull now as there really is sometimes nothing much to write at all but at the same time, you just feel like writing something.

So what should I write about.

I can write bout:
a) My birthday
b) What I did last week
c) How I wish all teachers are like the GLEE teacher whatever his name is

I know.
I shall talk about me getting my licence. :D

I have not gotten my licence yet. :(
I have not even gotten my L yet. :( :(

This is why I really really really need my licence, I can:

a) Go to Sean's house without taking a cab.
b) Stay at my own house when my parents are not around instead of staying at my aunt's place.
c) Go to more places without hassling my parents.
d) Go to more places without hassling my friend's parents.
e) Go out more. :)
f) Go on more spontaneous trips. :):)
g) Go explore the whole of KL. :):):)

See why I really need my licence?

However,When I do reach the stage of my driving test, I am and shall not bribe.

This sentence is particularly aim at a certain friend of mine with a very beautiful car. :D

I may fail, but at least I fail with integrity. :)
Instead of passing by cheat.

On a random note,
I very very like David Guetta.



Even if he may look slightly geeky in the Memories video. :)

You've read Rachel.

No comments: