Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Curl your upper lip and let me look around, ride your tongue along your bottom lip and bit down.

Butterfly by Jason Mraz.

Green Day was in Singapore.



So was Boys Like Girls.



Muse went last week.



Paramore is going to Singapore.



The Killers was suppose to go.



Why must international artiste know Singapore and not Malaysia? :/

I told myself, if anyone great is going to Singapore after SPM, I'm gonna go down.
Yes, I'm gonna walk, drive, fly to Singapore.

Actually, rephrase.
Even if I'm not too big of a fan, I'm still gonna go down.
For a) The experience
b) It's after SPM

Pricey but then again, what's money compare to an awesome experience right? :D

So,
Artiste whom I will wanna watch them perform would be:



Britney Spears



Justin Timberlake



Lady Gaga




Coldplay

Britney would never come to Malaysia. :(
Gaga and Coldplay already went to Singapore last year. :(
So that leaves Justin.

Oh Justin. Do come. Even if it's Singapore please come.

You've read Rachel.

2 comments:

Brandy. said...

Hey, random passerby but I got one answer to your question. Our party PAS passed Paramore off as "too sexy" and "too hardcore". We all grieve much too.

Unknown said...

eh rachel gan :) daniel here google ur name on facebook cant find but manage to find u here @@ lolz....haha neway add me on facebook kay danielpuen77@hotmail.com take care God bless and HAppy CNY :)