Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna do a lot of things

Hey People.

Since exams started I:

-Have not been updating my blog
-Have been deprived of sleep
-Wonder how much more words can fit into my brain
-Have been counting down the days
-Have been finding every non exam day a day to enjoy and rest

And yes. Now there are two more days of exam and I am so looking forward to it being over.

Screw the fact that when the results come out it may not be the best.
Screw the fact that one part of my Chinese paper I wrote the whole thing almost wrongly.
Screw the fact that I very likely will fail Additional Mathematics.

Screw it all, pray hard and go out and enjoy like there's no tomorrow.

Things I wanna do after exams:

-Go shopping



-Find a function I can dressed up to



-Watch All American Rejects Live



-Attend a party
-Attend a wild party
-Go out and lepak with well, all my friends. Regardless whether I'm close to them or not.=D
-Go out and party
-Go out and party
-And did I mention go out and party?

So yea. Can't wait.

Till the next post.

No comments: